Technical Lead Job at Atwix
Atwix is looking for a skilled engineer who will pilot the development team remotely as a Tech Lead. The team of ambitious Magento developers is waiting for a sensei who will guide through the right architectural decisions and efficient project development.
The team is working exclusively on Magento 2 projects at the moment. So, one of the main requirements is an experience in working as a Magento developer for the last 2-3 years. Any Magento 2 certification will be a good bonus.
The team consists of three developers, a project manager, and a QA engineer.
The responsibilities list is the following.
- Proof of concept development for complex functional parts (this part includes creating a boilerplate code for further development by the team).
- Complex functional parts development.
- Consulting developers regarding development solutions.
- Code review of developers’ solutions.
- Engineering consulting for clients.
- Assist project manager in tasks decomposition.
- Experience as a Magento developer during the last 2-3 years.
- English – intermediate.
- Friendliness, confidence, responsiveness.
- Readiness to be a more technical manager than a developer.
- eCommerce domain knowledge.
- Experience in working remotely.
- Existing technical leadership experience.
- People management skills.
- Skills in managing Linux servers.
- Magento 2 certifications.
- Transparent system for salary improvements.
- Top hardware equipment.
- Your own team with transparent working processes.
- Continuous integration system that helps with spotting issues in the code. Possibility to improve the CI system.
- Dedicated working time for contributing to an OpenSource project.
- Company-payed certifications and help in the preparation.
- Working equipment: MacBook, chair, etc.
- Possibility to work remotely from any place.
- Being a part of the #1 Magento Contributor of 2018-2021.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible schedule.
- Much more… Let’s talk!