In this document, you will find information about how your personal information might be used when visiting this website.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from an unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, information about a visited page on our website, a website page you were redirected from etc. We use this information in a secure way in order to enhance your experience when engaging with our site. Also, every other information you voluntarily provide us on our contact page, hire us page, while applying as an attendee of our conferences and workshops, or while commenting on our blog posts, is kept secure and confidential. Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
- IP address (anonymized)
- Location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution of user’s device
- Time in local visitor’s time-zone
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the visitor: Page speed)
- Main language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, …) operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header)
If you prefer to hide the Personal data mentioned above, you can use do not track function that is presented in modern browsers. If you enable do not track in your web browser, we will respect your choice. If you have disabled all cookies from your browser, we will still collect some general data about your browsing (e.g. a record of a visitor to our website) but they will be less accurate and your visit will not be tracked.