Magento 2 PWA Development
Magento 2 PWA development services at Atwix let you build an eCommerce store that delivers the UX of a native app while offering all the benefits of a responsive business website.
Take your business to the next level by launching a cost-effective Magento progressive web app through Adobe Commerce PWA Studio. Let’s connect, right now, to discuss your options.
What Can I Achieve with Magento PWA?
Enhance visibility to gain new followers
Boost search rankings to improve conversion rates
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Time-to-Market (TTM)
Optimize store performance to achieve faster loading speed
Enable responsive design to enhance user experience (UX) across desktop, tablet, and mobile.
Benefits of Using PWA with Magento
Maintaining a native app across multiple operating systems can turn into a real nightmare. Imagine coding three different products (for iOS, Android, and Windows), spending three times the budget to maintain them, and managing three different development teams.
All this changes with a Magento 2 PWA app:
- PWA development works seamlessly with Adobe Commerce, making it easier to customize your e-commerce platform and launch your PWA faster
- Magento PWA leverages existing Adobe Commerce tools to customize your PWA’s front-end design and to build the user experience (UX) you’re aiming for.
- Save on cloud hosting costs because Adobe Commerce Cloud and PWA Studio don’t require separate hosting for both the front-end and back-end of your shop.
PWAs are designed for an enhanced mobile experience. They work lightning-fast, enable push notifications, support offline mode, and have a polished app-like front-end. As a result, they bring in more visitors and boost conversion rates.
Unlock the Power of Magento PWA with Expert Engineering
PWA Magento 2, when applied to ecommerce, is a game-changer. And its power is unlocked through partnering with an expert PWA development agency that knows the technology inside and out.
Atwix is an Adobe-certified Gold Solution Partner, with vast engineering expertise in building world-class PWA storefronts. We live at the forefront of the latest Magento PWA developments, and leverage the certified engineers within our team to ensure your success. Check out our certifications and reach out for an expert consultation.
#1 Magento Contributor
Adobe Certified Expert
Adobe Certified Professional
Adobe Certified Master
How PWA Compares to Traditional Websites and Native Apps
Magento progressive web apps combine features from both traditional websites and native apps to improve the digital commerce experience of your target audience.
Like traditional websites, PWAs are easily accessible and shareable through a simple website URL. And similar to native apps, PWAs can be added to a smartphone’s home screen, deliver push notifications, and operate offline.
These are the benefits of PWAs vs traditional websites:
- PWAs are twice as responsive as traditional websites, effectively lowering bounce rate
- A progressive web app can work offline, so customers can continue browsing your eCommerce store, even with a poorinternet connection, or none at all
- PWAs provide a native-like experience across all devices and operating systems
- Users can add the PWA icon to their mobile phone’s home screen without visiting Google Pay or Apple App Store to download an application
And is PWA’s edge over native apps:
- The cost of building your Magento 2 PWA platform is lower than building a native app. You only need one PWA to accommodate all operating systems
- Native apps are downloadable via app stores. However, a PWA icon can easily be added to a mobile device’s home screen without the limitations of an app store
- The programming language used for Adobe Commerce PWA Studio is universal
Atwix Magento PWA success stories
Don’t settle for mediocre deliverables – build your Magento PWA by partnering with industry experts.
Partner with Atwix to build your Magento PWA, and deliver the best of your online store, right to your customers’ mobile screens.