Magento PhpStorm Plugin is an extremely useful plugin for the PhpStorm IDE, the most common working environment for Magento developers. The plugin reduces the time for application development as well as improves its quality.
Started as a “Mission to save the plugin,” the Magento PhpStrom plugin was developed almost entirely by Atwix as an Open Source Project.
In the recent two updates some useful bits were added to the Magento PhpStorm plugin:
- Added custom search scope to exclude test files from search #read-more
- Added the ability to open all plugins in the Find Tool Window #read-more
- Added uiComponent registration syntax highlighting as JSON #read-more
- Added new Magento version support (2.4.4-beta4) for the UCT feature in #922
After 4.2.2 and 4.2.3, the plugin got more than 36 adjustments & fixes. You can review all of them on the official plugin page.
Special Thanks to the Plugin Contributors:
Thanks to all community members who have contributed to Magento PhpStorm 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 releases:
- Bohdan Harniuk
- Oleksandr Shkurko (as maintainer)
- Sergey Akulov
- Mykola Silin
- Andrii Beziazychnyi (as maintainer)
- Eduard Chitoraga (as maintainer)
- Vitalii Boyko (as maintainer)
- Artemii Karkusha
- Mykola Donin