Client Success Manager Job Description at Atwix
Established in 2006, Atwix is a full-service Magento (an Adobe Company) agency. We specialize in award-winning digital transformations, delivering end-to-end implementations, design and development, performance improvements, ongoing maintenance and support. Today, we are one of the longest serving and highly-certified members in the Magento / Adobe Commerce Community.
Our clients come in all sizes, from start-ups to global brands listed on Inc.’s guide to America’s 5,000 fastest-growing companies. Atwix is growing too. We’re a globally-distributed agency with clients all over the globe. Together, we help our customers achieve the impossible, delivering extraordinary results in every aspect of their online business.
Atwix is seeking a motivated Client Success Manager to support our rapidly growing US business. As the Client Success Manager, you will oversee several US client accounts and will be their point of contact. You will own effective client onboarding, implementation, training and engagement, as well as provide meaningful strategic insights and recommendations to our clients to ensure their success. You will be responsible for our client’s happiness, helping them achieve their KPIs and future business goals. You will also lead the efforts behind all Quarterly Business Reviews with clients, including help identifying future possible projects. This role works closely with Atwix’s Chief Operating Officer, Senior Client Success Manager and also Project Managers.
It is preferred that the Client Success Manager is based in the United States or Canada.
- Establish deep relationships with new and existing clients, identifying their needs and delivering solutions to maximize ROI
- Project manage the client training and client onboarding necessary to improving client time to value
- Define success criteria with clients and optimize performance to ensure targets are exceeded
- Own, prepare, and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for each client
- Track and report on client activity and key milestones to identify risk and work proactively to address/eliminate risk
- Identify upsell opportunities and collaborate with the Sales team to close
- Serve as an intermediary between our clients and internal teams to resolve issues and to advocate for enhancements that improve client results
- Maintain advanced knowledge of eCommerce and solutions that Atwix use, to be able to offer recommendations and suggestions
- Gathering client information from internal and external teams, produce client portfolios for the Atwix website to promote work with existing clients
- 3+ years as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or other relevant experience
- 3+ years working with high value clients
- Experience working with cross functional teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Tech, etc.)
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations and use data storytelling
- Detail oriented, organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to feedback, and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Works well with driven, urgent sales personnel and high-need clients
- Easily build rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues
- Listens patiently, probing for clarifying to get necessary information
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to work with a global team and sensitive to cultural differences
- Adobe or Magento experience not required but highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite desirable
- Ability to work full time, adjusting as necessary throughout contract
- Competitive Salary: Based on experience and background
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
Please send your job applications to email@example.com